- Montessori approved
- Unparalleled beauty
- Excellent correlation
- Precise craftmanship
- Accurate isolation of one quality
Wooden stackable rainbow
Wooden stackable rainbow
With Rainbow Stacker, one of the Waldorf educational materials, it approaches not only the brain but also the hands and heart, approaching it more than traditional education.
Beautiful natural simpler toys improve the senses and improve learning through play.
In addition to being preferred environmentally, wood has a reassuring weight and it feels nice and warm to the touch thanks to its slightly rough wood surface.
Color and design are paramount to Waldorf toys. Toys should be beautiful and add joy! The colors of the rainbow are the colors of the natural world: wonderful, happy, and interesting. We have these available in 3 color styles.
• Painted products comply with the European Safety Standard EN71-1,2,3. All paints or stains are non-toxic and non-hazardous to children and are suitable for food contact
• Since our wooden toys are handmade, there may be slight differences from the visual (color differences, tree knot marks, etc.).
• All sanding processes of our toys are handcrafted and have smooth surfaces,
• The corners of the toys are beveled, they have no sharp edges.
• Suitable for children aged 1 year and above.
• MATH - Introducing the concept of smallest-largest, logic, and sequence an important concept to understand Math. Can be used to copy patterns - a good foundation for Math and Reasoning. Can be used to follow and copy patterns.
•VOCABULARY - Identification and naming of different colors
•CREATIVITY - Used in our morning baskets for pretend play / free play / quiet play Used in animations to widen and enhance imagination
•GROSS MOTOR - Used to stack and improve fine motor skills
•SCIENCE - Understanding how rainbows are made
- Made of Beechwood
- Rainbow colors
- Large: 34.5 cm x 17 cm x 7 cm
Stacking and arranging the rainbow pieces has greatly enhanced my child's fine motor skills. It's a great developmental toy.
Motor coordination is enhanced as children stack the rainbow pieces with precision.
Problem-solving skills are honed as children figure out how to construct stable and balanced designs.
Children often use the rainbow to create their own artwork and sculptures, showcasing their artistic side.
Using the rainbow can spark scientific inquiry as children wonder why some structures are more stable than others.